Acorn Homecare was formed in 2004 by two partners who have many years' experience in the care industry. Acorn Homecare focuses their efforts on maintaining an individual’s independence, always upholding dignity and respect to each individual.
Our commitment to quality, expertise and upholding a clear line of communication between all relevant parties has won us acclaim from local authorities and other health officials.
Would you like more information on our daily care services? If so call us today on
• Personal and practical care
• Social support
• Pension collecting and shopping - see out and about
• Post hospital discharge care (short term re-enabling and promoting independence after a period of inactivity)
• Rehabilitation homecare
• Community support i.e. prescriptions, bill payment, shopping - see out and about
• Assisting/administering prescribed medication
Other services are available and can be tailor made to meet your needs.
We offer domiciliary care within the Surrey areas:
• Ash Green
It is important that our clients exercise as much control as necessary to maintain their quality of life. We encourage independence within the constraints of their medical and/or physical condition.